Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Tidbits...

Last week was pretty uneventful.  But that's okay!  We appreciate uneventful weeks, as they give us a chance to breath.
  1. On YouTube there is a meme going around, "50 Things About Me."  I thought it would be fun to participate so that I can jot fifty things down and have the kids read them several years from now.  I am figuring out very fast, that it takes quite a bit of thought to sit down and think of fifty facts about yourself.  It's taken me a whole week so far and I am only half way through.
  2. Lately, the weather has been very fall like and I could not be happier.  Don't get me wrong, it's still pretty warm in Sacramento, and I am not wearing UGGS and a turtleneck sweater, but I am really looking forward to some cooler weather.  
  3. Found out that Ezra has pipes.  Actually, we have known this since he was born, but his vocal chords are getting stronger and stronger as time goes on.  The boy screams a blood curdling scream.  What's more, when he screams this blood curdling scream at 5 am in the morning and directly into your ear, you see stars. I'm sure he's broken the sound barrier--and my ear drums.  
  4. Zeke started football practice!  Yippeeee!!!!!!  I love to watch my big boy play football.  Naomi wants to take acting classes, I think that fits her perfectly.  
xoxo