Thursday, June 21, 2012

Juicy Finds

Have you clicked through my "Blogs I Devour" section to the right?  If you have time please do, you will not be disappointed!

Everyday I spend an incredible amount of time window shopping.  And sometimes, just sometimes I find something that I absolutely believe I cannot live without.  Like, this or these or even this entire collection.  See what I mean?  Anyhow, here is a brief list of things I'd either like to purchase or make myself.  Go ahead and look, be inspired!

PS. Isaac and kids, if you're reading (I know you're not but if you are) I would not be upset if you purchased this entire list for me for Christmas--complete with the beach rental getaway.  Thanks in advance!


Hurom Slow Juicer

Handmade Honey Almond Soap

Berkey Water Filter

Side Swipe for KitchenAid

Sea Ranch, CA - Beach Rentals

Lamb Curry with Apricots and Almonds

Chocolate Lover's Cupcakes