Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mission Statement

I am in the nesting phase for sure now!  I mean, full on N-E-S-T-I-N-G.  First things first I am cleaning out my email inbox.  It's not so bad, the first email I am sorting through is only from January 9, 2012.

Next, I found an email I sent to myself as a reminder...it's our family's mission statement.  Something I've been wanting to get printed but wasn't quite sure the best way to do it.  I'd like to hang this either outside our front door or just inside so that it is one of the first things you see coming into our home.  Any suggestions?

Mission Statement:


In CHRIST, the mission of this HOME is to nurture and nourish the mind, body and spirit of ALL who enter by creating a warm and welcoming refuge and an atmosphere of LOVE, learning, simplicity and ORDER so that our own FAMILY and guests alike will leave here feeling refreshed, ENCOURAGED and well loved.
Joshua 24:15
“…but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your mission statement; hang it on the inside at the top over your front door.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line or two...